Regular Website Maintenance Is Critical For Your Business To Stay Digitally Relevant
All professionals (surgeons, dermatologists, dentists, lawyers, etc), small and medium businesses, and website owners in general need regular website maintenance to attract and retain customers, maintain search engine rankings and present new information, products and services to their target audiences.
Our website maintenance service allows you to make regular changes to your website and keep it up-to-date and search engine ready. Some examples of these edits and updates that are often needed are adding new blog posts and news items, advertisements, products or services, and modifying, changing and editing existing web content. When you entrust Hispanic Market Advisors® with your webmaster and page optimization services, these changes will be done in a timely manner after you open a service request through our self-proprietary ticket system (you will be provided with this information).
Top 10 Most Common Website Updates Requested by Our Clients
- Updating existing content and add new content (visuals, videos, textual)
- Compressing images so that it improves PageSpeed, and updating CSS files so that it improves Web Performance
- Fixing broken links, creating sitemaps, and adding social media links
- Giving home page and internal pages a “refresh” look and feel every six month or so
- Preparing email announcements or newsletters for email marketing purposes
- Fixing how site appears on mobile devices, adding proper responsive tags
- Moving website to another server plan, and/or adding security to existing plan
- Upgrading WordPress template or framework for SEO benefits
- Installing a plug-in, analyzing existing plug-ins, and/or removing plug-ins that crear conflicts with other plug-ins
- Updating SEO tags, including META tags, ALT tags, and H tags
Interested in Working with Hispanic Market Advisors®?
Our in-depth website SEO analysis reports will enable us to troubleshoot and fix all essential and non-essential on-site issues to boost SEO-optimization, increase page speed, enhance user experience, and maximize conversion rates (want more calls and form submissions?).
Let us know by completing the form on this page or suggesting a date/time for a complimentary introductory call, and mention that you have read this page so we can gain some context when we talk.
If we feel we can help and there’s a match between your needs and our capabilities, we’ll then map out possible solutions that work for you along with a proposal.
The journey of finding and fixing on-site issues and boosting your SEO for sustainable growth starts with your first step in the right direction. Others make empty promises, we deliver trackable results!