English to Spanish or English to Brazilian Portuguese
The Document Translation and Localization services are ideal for Hispanic marketing agencies and/or Hispanic marketing professionals who may often need to translate sales brochures, success stories, newsletters content, white papers, tutorials, and other collateral material to reach local and regional Hispanic audiences. We know the marketing content is the backbone of your company’s brand presence, so we focus our translation efforts on accuracy and localization.
“Where PRICE meets QUALITY“
|Price per Package||$ 595.00||$ 2,725.00||$ 9,900.00|
|Cost per Word||¢ 11.90/word||¢ 10.90/word||¢ 9.90/word|
Escrow account available: Using an accredited escrow company for translation projects
Benefits and uses
- Ensures that the translated content reinforces your brand attributes while reaching your Spanish- or Brazilian Portuguese-reliant or preferred audiences within the Latino business community.
- Helps you reduce the hidden costs in the form of process inefficiencies and marketing inconsistencies.
- Delivers localized web content that speaks specifically to your specific audiences within the emerging Hispanic market segment.
- Saves you money by causing you to reduce the real cost to translate marketing materials from English to Spanish AND English to Brazilian Portuguese.
How it works
- Choose between packages of 5K, 25 and 100K words respectively. One-time free trial before purchase is available.
- Purchase your package online via a PayPal encrypted page, or by phone at 305.677.0651, or by email at email@example.com.
- If preferred, and agreed between the parties, an accredited escrow companycan act as a secure third party to protect the Buyer and Seller.
- If an acredited escrow company is used, funds for the Green, Blue or Red package are sent instead by the Buyer to the escrow company and partial funds are only released from the escrow company to the Seller as milestones are being reached and/or translation phases being completed.
- Hispanic Market Advisors translates, proofreads, and localizes the content, then formats it according to your specs, and turns it on at the agreed time.