English to Spanish or English to Brazilian Portuguese
The Document Translation and Localization services are ideal for Hispanic marketing agencies and/or Hispanic marketing professionals who may often need to translate sales brochures, success stories, newsletters content, white papers, tutorials, and other collateral material to reach local and regional Hispanic audiences. We know the marketing content is the backbone of your company’s brand presence, so we focus our translation efforts on accuracy and localization.
“Where PRICE meets QUALITY“
Document Translation Packages
(refer to this table when talking to us)
|Document Translation and Localization Services|
|Cost per Word||¢ 24.90/word||¢ 19.90/word||¢ 16.90/word||Request Call|
|Proofreading + Editing||Request Call|
|Total # of Words (monthly)||Up to 5,000||From 5,001 to 25,000||From 25,001 to 100,000||Request Call|
|Support & Reporting|
|Customer Support||Email and Phone||Dedicated Acc. Mgr.||Request Call|
|Analytics Reporting (monthly)||Request Call|
|Strategic Calls (monthly)||Request Call|
Escrow account available: Using an accredited escrow company for large translation projects
Benefits and uses
- Ensures that the translated content reinforces your brand attributes while reaching your Spanish- or Brazilian Portuguese-reliant or preferred audiences within the Latino business community.
- Helps you reduce the hidden costs in the form of process inefficiencies and marketing inconsistencies.
- Delivers localized web content that speaks specifically to your specific audiences within the emerging Hispanic market segment.
- Saves you money by causing you to reduce the real cost to translate marketing materials from English to Spanish AND English to Brazilian Portuguese.
How it works
- Identify your translation needs and plan for packages of 5K, 25 and 100K words per month respectively. One-time free trial before purchase is available.
- Purchase your package online via a PayPal encrypted page (a link will be emailed to you after confirmation)
- If preferred, and agreed between the parties, for large translation projects an accredited escrow company can act as a secure third party to protect the Buyer and Seller.
- If an accredited escrow company is used, funds are sent by the Buyer to the escrow company and partial funds are only released from the escrow company to the Seller as milestones are being reached and/or translation phases being completed.
- Hispanic Market Advisors translates, proofreads, and localizes the content, then formats it according to your specs, and turns it on at the agreed time. Questions? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.