Are you looking to get in touch with us to comment of changes in the industry? Maybe you need to write a story about Latino marketing, Hispanic millennials or the differences between the uses of Spanish and English languages when targeting Latinos in the U.S. Whatever the angle of your story, let us know if you need an expert opinion and industry facts to substantiate what you have, and we will be glad to coordinate a phone interview or email you a few quotes from a qualified person.
We look forward to connect with you!
Company News, Expert Posts, Videos, Logos, and More!
- March 15, 2015 – Hispanic Market Advisors
Hispanic Market Advisors Proud Sponsor of Hispanicize 2015
- March 20, 2015 – HispanicPRBlog
Hispanic Market Advisors to share insights on responsive design during Hispanicize 2015
- October 22, 2014 – Hispanicize Wire
3 Reasons Why Brands Should Use Responsive Design Websites in Latino Marketing Initiatives by Hispanic Market Advisors
- September 11, 2014 – PRWeb
5 Considerable Ideas for Brands to Join the Hispanic Heritage Month Celebration by Hispanic Market Advisors
- September 18, 2013 – Marketwired
Sebastian Aroca From Hispanic Market Advisors to Moderate at LATISM13 “Latino SEM Strategies: Bringing Together PR, Blogging, and SEO”
- November 2, 2012 – YahooNews
Spanish SEO Provider Hispanic Market Advisors Releases White Paper SEO Success in Spanish
Sebastian Aroca, Hispanic Market Advisors at Ticket Summit 2012. Presentation: Hispanic Ticket Market
Other Activities and Speaking/Panel Moderation Engagements
- Sebastian Aroca from Hispanic Market Advisors, Speaker at Optimize, Optimize, Optimize: 10 Big SEO at #HISPZ17
- Sebastian Aroca from Hispanic Market Advisors, Speaker at SEO for Latino Bloggers & Journalists (1 hour, 25 min.) #HISPZ15
- Sebastian Aroca from Hispanic Market Advisors, Moderator at LATISM13 National Conference
- Sebastian Aroca from Hispanic Market Advisors, Speaker at Hispanicize 2013 National Conference
- Sebastian Aroca from Hispanic Market Advisors, Spanish SEO Webinar Resources
Speaking Engagement Requests, Media Questions or Interviews?