Spanish SEO can help you increase traffic to your Spanish Web sites. But how does it work?
First, you need to know that Spanish search engine optimization, known as Spanish SEO, is a process aimed at improving the volume and quality of traffic to a Spanish Web site from search engines via “natural” search results. Search engines continue to be a central focal point when it comes to marketing your company on the Internet because a large number of the unique visitors to your Web site will find you mostly after conducting a keyword search in a search engine of their choice (Google, Bing, DuckDuckGo). Unfortunately, if your Spanish Web site isn’t showing up within the first two pages of the search engine results, your prospective Spanish-speaking customers are most likely not finding your site and, even worse, they’re taking their business elsewhere.
How can Spanish SEO help bring more targeted traffic, more customers, and ultimately more revenues?
- Spanish SEO helps the search engines find your Spanish content – more visibility for your Spanish pages in the US search engines.
- Spanish SEO helps you generate traffic from Latinos in your local community – think of this as an additional source of traffic.
- Spanish SEO allows you to break into the Hispanic market and connect with your intended Hispanic audience, whether that is local, national, or regional in nature.
- Spanish SEO allows small business owners and professionals to develop competitive advantages while gaining search engines positioning (SERPs) more cost-effectively.
- Spanish SEO leads to conversions and help your overall ROI for SEO practices yield greater results when you pay for them.
- Spanish SEO helps English SEO and UX when hreflang attributes are used properly.
- Spanish SEO helps you become aware of the keywords and key terms used by Spanish-preferred and Spanish-reliant users, so you can create unique content addressing those needs.
Spanish site owners are starting to recognize the increasing value of having their Web pages highly ranked and visible in search engine results as this creates expanding business opportunities for them. With that in mind:
- if you haven’t translated your site to Spanish, do that first, or let us do it for you. View: English to Spanish Website Translation.
- if you have it already translated, we will work with what you have after making sure it’s well optimized. Hispanic Market Advisors will optimize the Spanish pages for the top Web properties among Hispanic users by assuring that they’re both user friendly and search engine friendly. Our Spanish SEO services can help you build a stronger search engine presence for the most relevant Spanish-language key words and key phrases.
What happens next?
We discuss your case and business objectives in detail (who your customers are, why targeting the Hispanic market, etc), prepare a needs analysis, and send you a Proposal for your review/approval.
What happens after we have agreed to work together?
We then develop a pure organic SEO campaign for driving traffic to your Spanish-language web properties, whether that is just one landing page, one entire website or a cluster of websites (multi-platform approach). Our focus will be in helping you develop a well-diversified link profile that makes more sense to your business. The link building strategy, which is still important in today’s competitive keyword market, will have a focus on content creation and strategic placement and distribution. This, in turn, will bring you more targeted traffic from Spanish-language users, more customers, and ultimately more revenues to your business.
So that you know what we’re talking about, let’s do one quick easy exercise. Open a browser and enter the keyword “Spanish SEO” in the search box. A list of websites will appear in the search results, try to ignore the paid ads and the Google Places listings. A page linking to our website should be there in the first page of search results. Same if you search for “Hispanic SEO”, “Latino SEO” or “Hispanic market”. I’m telling you this so you can see what we can accomplish for you and your business.
Our mantra: “We do the impossible everyday and perform miracles for our clients and partners upon special request!” 🙂
We employ the top Search Engine Optimization (SEO) strategies that have worked for other past and existing clients and we limit the number of customers we work at any given time to ensure consistency of results and service.
The Spanish SEO services from Hispanic Market Advisors® can help you achieve SEO success in the Spanish language and make the Internet work for you. The Hispanic online market, the nation’s fastest growing community, is waiting to find you on the Web and Hispanic Market Advisors® wants to help you connect with this community, expand your business and succeed alongside you.
Tracking and Measuring Results Your Campaigns
Every second, there are more and more small- and medium-sized businesses that are marketing their products and services on the Internet to the Hispanic market. But while traditional marketing strategies produce results that can be extremely difficult to track and measure, the results of a well-designed search engine marketing strategy can be effectively measured. After we translate your Web pages to Spanish and optimize them for the search engines, Hispanic Market Advisors® will help you keep track of what’s working and what’s not to ensure that your new market segment of Spanish-speaking consumers continues to grow in an organic and exponential fashion. Learn more about Tracking and Measuring Results Your Campaigns.
Important Note: if you have an English version of your site who needs to get optimized for the Hispanic market, don’t worry. We’ll help you with optimizing that too! We understand that to reach the entire spectrum of Hispanic consumers, it’s important to employ an integrated Hispanic marketing strategy to target not only the Spanish-dominant but also the English-dominant and the bilingual Hispanic consumer. We believe that a “holistic” approach with the right mix is the best thing to do for most businesses!
Contact us now for a free analysis of your current Web site and search engine marketing strategy.