ON THIS PAGE, YOU CAN REVIEW OUR DISCLAIMER WHEN USING OUR WEB SERVICES. BY WORKING WITH HISPANIC MARKET ADVISORS® YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE ADVERTISING AND PERFORMANCE DISCLAIMER.
Thanks for choosing to work with Hispanic Market Advisors® (the “Agency” or “HMA”), which is specialized digital marketing remote-first agency fully operated by Sebastian Aroca, Inc. Subject to and without limiting the terms of or your obligations under any legally binding contract pertaining to the subject matter hereof (“Contract”) between HMA and you or between HMA and your employer or a party for whom you perform services (“you and the party to any such Contract being a “Client”), by using our services you agree to each of the terms set forth herein, including any additional terms and conditions applicable to specific areas or content on our Site (“Terms and Conditions”).
HMA reserves the right to modify these Advertising and Performance Disclaimer at any time without notice to you. Your continued use of our services which are paid in a monthly bases (retainers are paid at the beginning of each monthly cycle) constitutes your agreement to follow and be bound by these Advertising and Performance Disclaimer.
Hispanic Market Advisors® follows the IAB and AAAA standards for Interactive Industry.
Following IAB and AAAA standards for Interactive Industry, HMA reports to clients on a secured Project Dashboard displaying estimated completion date for project along with progress of tasks (see estimated turnaround times for support tasks). Login credentials for Report Dashboard are emailed to client contacts within the first week of starting the search engine marketing campaigns.
Hispanic Market Advisors® follows the ATA standards for all our qualified translation services.
Client and HMA both understand that no assurances can be made as the effectiveness of every single marketing component after translated; however, all translations shall include up to 3 revisions, if needed, at no extra cost. ATA certification is a voluntary credential and as such, at best it reflects an individual’s strong commitment to the profession and its ethical practice—it is not an insurance policy for covering seeming loss to the client caused by a translation mistake–whether that is a grammar error, spelling error or omission.
The authors of the articles produced for our clients assume no responsibility or liability for any errors or omissions in the content of such content. The information contained in that collateral material is provided on an “as is” basis with no guarantees of completeness, accuracy, usefulness or timeliness.
Hispanic Market Advisors® follows also the standards by the Federal Trade Commission for digital media.
The FTC insists on some requirements for ads:
- Advertising must be truthful and non-deceptive – This means that your ad should not contain promises you will not fulfill. It should also not contain statements that are attractive but not accurate. Advertising for a ‘free’ trial drug that users will have to pay something for — even something nominal – is a good example here.
- Advertisers must have evidence to back up their claims – If not, HMA reserves the right to refuse to create and manage such ads on behalf of the Client.
- Advertisements cannot be unfair – Your ads should not promote products or services that can cause harm to the health of users.
Read some of the most important SEM/PPC best practices our agency follows.
Hispanic Market Advisors® respects the privacy of our clients and take the issue of Internet privacy very seriously.
CONFIDENTIALITY – NON-DISCLOSURE OF CLIENT INFORMATION: In the course of providing Facebook and Google advertising and other Web services for Client, HMA may be provided with, may otherwise learn of, and may have access to certain information such as access to Google accounts, database, etc. that are proprietary to Client or confidential in nature (“Client Confidential Information”). When you sign and agreement with HMA, Client Confidential Information shall include, but not be limited to, “business processes, goals and objectives”. With respect to such Client Confidential Information and except as otherwise explicitly set forth in this Agreement, HMA agrees as follows:
- A. HMA shall use the Client Confidential Information solely in connection with the Services being provided to Client.
- B. HMA shall take reasonable steps to safeguard the Client Confidential Information consistent with those measures it takes to safeguard its own similar confidential information, but in any event with no less than reasonable care.
- C. HMA shall not, without Client’s prior written consent, disclose any Client Confidential Information to any third party, except as explicitly permitted in this Agreement. In addition, HMA shall not, without Client’s prior consent, disclose.
Client’s Responsibilities to enable HMA to successfully complete tasks.
Client shall provide HMA with feedback, approvals, and other information in verbal and written form, as required and appropriate in various stages of the project, to enable HMA to successfully complete responsibilities. Refer to Provision “WORKS MADE FOR HIRE” found in the signed agreement/contract for details on content ownership.
HMA shall complete the assigned tasks on a schedule consistent with the responsibilities involved in accord with Client’s requirements, as mutually agreed, and render periodic electronic reports regarding the status and progress of the professional services for Client.
As a Client of HMA, your level of success in attaining the desired results during the marketing campaigns performed for you depends on the time your in-house team devote to the marketing campaigns, ideas and techniques shared with our agency, how quickly and accurate reviewers and approvers respond to our requests for feedback and approvals, and how assertive they are in providing us with good guidance. Since these factors differ in every client according to the individuals that compose such organizations, we cannot guarantee your success in meeting your goals.
Client and HMA both understand that no assurances can be made as the effectiveness of every single marketing component.
This means that our agency doesn’t make promises we cannot fulfill. If one of our employees mistakenly promises a specific result on a specific campaign, make sure you email email@example.com to report this situation, as “making empty promises” is against our company’s policies.
HMA employees shall not make statements that cannot be proven just to please the client. In Advertising and Search Engine Optimization rankings, nothing is guaranteed because there are many variables. Factors that may cause actual results to differ from expected results include, among others:
- budget misallocation by the client, marketing spend wildly varies by industry;
- client’s lack of investment in marketing analytics, social media, research, and training;
- inheritance of past issues from previous campaigns and work from other vendors and/or in-house employees (from the Client);
- client’s inability to pursue the leads in a timely and effective manner or adequately sell products and services to them;
- client’s lack of readiness to operationally respond to Spanish-language prospective clients;
- client’s insufficient invested time to assisting on the marketing campaigns, the larger the team collaborating the better and faster the goals can be attained;
- client’s lack of ideas and vision shared with our agency, and the assertiveness in providing the agency with good guidance;
- how quickly and accurate client’s reviewers and approvers respond to our requests for feedback and approvals;
- client’s inability to innovate and adapt their platforms and internal processes to market demands;
- the effects of regulations applicable to the client, including regulations that prevents the agency (HMA) to employ certain marketing strategies;
- the effects of consolidation in the industry they happen to be (market conditions);
- client’s inability to successfully execute our recommendations to perform as expected in search of desired results;
- client’s inability to enter into new agreements with existing or new platforms, products, and solutions in the timeframes expected, or at all;
- client’s inability or refusal to successfully implement and adopt new solutions to existing problems;
- the effect of negative reviews the client has on Facebook, Google, Yelp and other review sites and social media platforms;
- the effect of competition on the client’s ability to grow as desired (the greater the competition sphere the more investment required, and the harder to meet goals);
- the timing and size of business realignment and restructuring changes.
Focusing on Refined Processes to Maximize Measurable Results
As a specialized digital marketing agency we ensure that we will always do our best within our abilities and capabilities to assure the best outcome possible for the campaigns.
To maximize results, we use (and make available to our Clients at no extra charge) a Report Dashboard that provides transparency and measurability in real-time. Our reports connects with various web services using APIs and are for information purposes only. Past performance is never indicative of future results, so we strongly suggest you participate in your monthly calls with your HMA Account Manager to make sure that the strategy being employed, is always the best one for your business at any given time, so that the actions taken by our agency are always in alignment with your goals and objectives.
All activities are measured closely using various analytical and call tracking tools including, but not be limited to, Google Analytics and Call Tracking numbers and utm codes. Corrections and adjustments will be made along the work project to max ROI, and a review will be conducted after work is completed.
If at any given time during the course of the campaign(s), the Client is not happy or satisfied with our work, the Client is free (without early termination penalty) to end the agreement with HMA following the “CANCELLATION / TERMINATION” policy in the signed professional service agreement.
Links to Other Sites
This website contains links to other websites. Hispanic Market Advisors has no control over and is not responsible for the privacy policies or content of such sites.
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with Hispanic Market Advisors, please contact us via this form www.HispanicMarketAdvisors.com/contact-us/ or call: (844) HMA-FITS / (844) 462-3487 (in the US).
Changes to this Company Policy
Hispanic Market Advisors can change and update these disclaimers from time to time. Changes will take effect seven (7) days after their initial posting on the Website or the Web-App, unless Hispanic Market Advisors amends this disclaimers to comply with legal requirements. In the latter cases the amendments will become effective as required or ordered.
Last Updated: March 5, 2021