Important things you need to know if you are working (or considering working) with us:
Abbreviations: SEO (search engine optimization); SEM (search engine marketing); PPC (pay-per-click); CR (conversion rate); CRO (conversion rate optimization); TM (translation memory); HMA (Hispanic Market Advisors)
Some of the most important SEO best practices our agency follows are:
- For recommending a keyword strategy we will base our recommendation on the results of a comprehensive keyword research, which will use a combination of keywords used by Clients in the past, keywords used by users as per insights by Google Analytics and other tools, and keywords used by competitors arose from the competitive analysis
- For website development we will work on static mock-ups first so that you can approve the look and feel. Then, once design is approved, we will work on a staging page. Once the staging page is approved, and only after this approval is communicated to Hispanic Market Advisors® in written or verbal form, we will go live with the web pages or website.
- We will test web pages and landing pages for Mobile experience, as well as desktop and tablet view
- Clients understand that performance is not guaranteed and no assurances can be made as the effectiveness of every single marketing component; however, all activities shall be measured closely using various analytical tools including, but not be limited to, Google Analytics. Corrections and adjustments are expected to be made along the work project to max ROI, and periodic reviews will be conducted at various stages of the work development.
- For link building activities, we will build relationships with link partners and ask for backlinks in a professional and polite way earning those links in a natural / organic manner.
Some of the most important SEM/PPC best practices our agency follows are:
- For landing page development we will work on a staging server first, and will only go live once it has been approved by you, the Client
- We will discuss strategy with our clients and will define metrics to follow, after identifying the best CTAs (call to actions) for the campaign(s)
- We will use negative keywords in PPC campaigns, when allowed, to minimize invested dollars in non-relevant or expensive keywords or key phrases
- We will clearly define the main target audience for the PPC campaigns
- We will review new features in Google Ads, and Facebook Advertising platforms to stay abreast of what’s new
- We will test ads for Mobile experience
Some of the most important Website translation best practices our agency follows are:
- Translator selection – The most important determining factor of translation quality is the expertise of the translators. Thus, at Hispanic Market Advisors®, we make sure we match the right translator with the right project / subject themes.
- The right use of translation technology – If the scope of the project requires the use of translation technology, Hispanic Market Advisors uses the most advanced Translation Memory tools. TM tools allow us that the same phrases are translated identically and the terminology is used consistently even if different translators work on different portions of the document.
- Hispanic Market Advisors requires that an editing team reviews the translated content to minimize (or ideally eliminate completely) the chances of errors or omissions in language or contextual meaning.
- As a GSA vendor and federal contractor, Hispanic Market Advisors® understands the procurement process and has a definite advantage to lend its expertise towards the complex translation needs.
Get in touch with us, and then decide.
Hispanic Market Advisors helps you connect with the online Latino market and expand your reach.
Other general best practices that apply to all of our web services:
Confidentiality – Passwords and Non-Disclosure of Client Information
- We shall use the Client Confidential Information solely in connection with the Services being provided to Client.
- We shall take reasonable steps to safeguard the Client Confidential Information consistent with those measures it takes to safeguard its own similar confidential information, but in any event with no less than reasonable care.
- We shall not, without Client’s prior written consent, disclose any Client Confidential Information to any third party, except as explicitly permitted in this Agreement. In addition, Hispanic Market Advisors shall not, without Client’s prior consent, disclose any Client Confidential Information to agents of Client, other than as necessary to deliver the specific services it has been engaged to provide to Client.
- We shall share login and passwords among employees effortlessly and securely – Hispanic Market Advisors uses LastPass to ensure that the passwords are not visible to the employees
Communication – Various Channels and Alternative Contacts
- We will always do our best to be receptive and responsive to your emails and calls and we will provide you with at least one alternative contact for you to be able to reach out to that secondary contact if your primary contact is not available, for whatever reason.
- Clients will always be able to email firstname.lastname@example.org for any urgent matters that cannot wait for the account manager’s response
- We will provide with a link to the ticket system for you to open tickets or check ticket status.
- We will provide with a link to the report dashboard for you to view most relevant reports and metrics – we are making continuous enhancements to this tool
Tracking Your Campaigns and Measuring Results
- We will track your campaigns to help determine leads quality and maximize conversion rates.
- We will compare the impact in your incoming calls originated from all marketing sources using tracking numbers.
- We will configure confirmation pages (also known as “thank-you” pages) to track conversions.
- We will configure admin email notifications, so that the client is notified every time a lead comes in through the web forms’ submissions.
Don’ts in our business. List of things we will never do.
- We will never send a press release without your prior approval
- We will never send an eblast to your email database without your prior approval
- We will never publish any web page, post or other content in any of your web properties we manage (as webmasters) without your prior approval
- We will never pay for a link that could compromise our clients
- We will not copy content that will cause duplication of content, leading to Google’s penalties.
- We will not infringe on any image copyright – we either use a free image bank (free royalty) or use licensed images paid by Hispanic Market Advisors or the client.
- We will not engage in any activity that is unlawful or illegal.
- We will not use black hat techniques in SEO just to try to gain advantage which may compromise our clients’ websites later on if ever penalized by search engines.
- We will not launch unapproved ads.
We will not waste paid budgets in ineffective campaigns, after a reasonable time without good results, we will suggest removal or suspension of ineffective ads.
NOTES: We reserve the right to update this list as best practices evolve over time and new activities are employed.