Benefits Of Tracking Calls and Form Submissions
Tracking Inbound Calls
- You can easily test and compare the impact in your incoming calls originated from all marketing sources using tracking numbers.
- You can identify if you have problems of call handling or answering capacity by seeing the Number of Calls Answered vs Busy/No Answer Calls by hour and day of the week.
- You can use call recording features besides call-tracking so that you can gauge not just the quantity of the phone calls but their quality.
- You can use Call Tracking Alerts for real time or scheduled email notices.
Tracking Form Submissions
- You can track all the contact requests (entries) originated from you websites’ online forms.
- You can configure client an admin email notifications, and even send text message alerts every time a lead comes in.
- You can configure confirmation pages (also known as “thank-you” pages) to track conversions.
Benefits Of Tracking Marketing ROI
Having tracking numbers associated with your marketing campaigns will allow you to easily track the ROI for those efforts, including tracking the results of simple A/B testing. However, there may be some disadvantages of using call tracking numbers. Some experts from Search Engine Land would argue that to maximize your rankings on Google Maps, Yahoo Local, and Bing Local, your business’s Name, Address and Phone number (“NAP,” to borrow a Localeze-inspired acronym) should broadcast the same rock-solid signal on every platform.
Typically, the many advantages outweighs the few disadvantages, but each business should carefully consider best actions to a successful long-term Regional or Local SEO strategy.
Determining Leads Quality
You might be planning and implementing all kinds of marketing activities. But are you reaching your target audience in a cost-effective way? Qualifying your leads with detailed information on each of your calls and form submissions can help you refine your target audience and enable you to geo-target more effectively.
The more leads the more conversions. The more conversions the more revenue.
Bringing Success to Brands in Many Industries
Hispanic Market Advisors® brings success to companies in many industries, which means when you utilize our services, you get a distinct advantage over your competition.
- Legal (Immigration, Criminal Defense, Personal Injury)
- Medical (Dentists, Dermatologists, Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons)
- Financial Services
- Other Industries