Checking Your Site’s Health Frequently and Prioritizing What SEO Issues to Fix First
Are you familiar with these Site Errors & Warnings listed below? When you entrust Hispanic Market Advisors® as your Webmaster and/or Latino SEO Agency, we will conduct regular Site Audits and troubleshoot of any site errors and warnings. By crawling your website frequently to detect any technical SEO issues, we can proactively work to keep your site healthy.
Most Common Site’s Errors
- Pages have no viewport tag
- Large HTML page size
- Missing canonical tags in AMP pages
- Hreflang implementation issues
- Hreflang conflicts within page source code
- Bad hreflang link
- Non-secure pages
- Certificate Expiration
- Old security protocol version
- Certificate registered to incorrect name
- Mixed content
- Neither canonical URL nor 301 redirect from HTTP homepage to HTTPS version
- Redirect chains and loops
Most Common Site’s Warnings & Notices
- Links to HTTP pages
- Title element is too short
- Title element is too long
- Missing h1 heading
- Multiple h1 tags
- H1 and title tags have duplicate content
- The meta description tag is missing
- Too many on-page links
- 302/307 redirect
- Images without an ALT attribute
- Slow loading speed
- Text/HTML ratio
- Overly dynamic URLs
- Language is not specified
- Encoding not declared
- Doctype not declared
- Page has a low word count
- Flash is used
- Frame is detected
- Underscores in URLs
- Internal links use a nofollow attribute
- Sitemap exist but not found in robots
- Sitemap file not found
- Homepage does not use HTTPS encryption
- No SNI support
- HTTP link in HTTPS sitemap
- Long URL
- External links use a nofollow attribute
- No robots txt
- Hreflang language mismatch issues
- No HSTS support
- Orphaned sitemap pages
Prioritize SEO Issues and Decide What to Fix First
Whether you manage a microsite with a handful of pages, a standard site with a few hundreds, or a large one with thousands of pages, detection of issues can be challenging. You just cannot afford to spend days looking for every possible mistake in the code, and pretend to know and understand the impact of those issues on your site’s health.
Not all site’s error & warnings are created equal. Hispanic Market Advisors® will single out the most essential issues to fix first, and then tackle the less essential ones. This process is indispensable to making and keeping your site as SEO-friendly (and user-friendly) as possible.
Interested in Working with Hispanic Market Advisors®?
Our in-depth website SEO analysis reports will enable us to troubleshoot and fix all essential and non-essential on-site issues to boost SEO-optimization, increase page speed, enhance user experience, and maximize conversion rates (want more calls and form submissions?).
Let us know by completing the form on this page or suggesting a date/time for a complimentary introductory call, and mention that you have read this page so we can gain some context when we talk.
If we feel we can help and there’s a match between your needs and our capabilities, we’ll then map out possible solutions that work for you along with a proposal.
The journey of finding and fixing on-site issues and boosting your SEO for sustainable growth starts with your first step in the right direction. Others make empty promises, we deliver trackable results!