We know you’re getting a lot of COVID-19 related emails in your inbox these days, and we hesitate to add to the pile, especially at times when we are working longer extra hours to meet higher volume of requests by our clients.
But we also know it’s important for our clients to know that Hispanic Market Advisors® is not only running as normal, but actually working after business hours and weekends to meet our clients’ demands.
These are some of the ad-hoc tasks being requested by our clients during these times:
- Special COVID-19 accouncements
- For clients in the healthcare and medical industries, including Orthopedics and Immediate Orthopedic Care Centers, we are sending lots of visitor advisory announcements, tips by the medical staff to their employees and clients if visiting the premises, instructions for TeleHealth or Telemedicine consultations, etc.
- For law firms, including immigration lawyers and personal injury attorneys, we are creating frequent announcements where the lawyers talk about the handling of their clients’ cases online and via virtual meetings, suspension of court dates, new policies and procedures, etc. Are you a lawyer looking for an agency to support your Hispanic marketing needs? Learn about Hispanic Marketing for Lawyers
- For non-profit organizations in the debt consolidation and debt management industries, we are helping them with content development of new articles addressing the new content needs of the population, following Google Trends
- Designing and configuring website pop ups to funnel web visitors to the important COVID-19 related announcements – a pop up is a small window that suddenly appears (“pops up”) in the foreground of the visual interface.
- Creating eblasts and distributing them to our clients’s email opted-in database – it’s important that firms stay connected and in communication with their clients all the time, but especially at times like this
- Developing assets to assist in creating awareness for our clients’ programs – including infographics, banners, and videos
- Helping our clients setting up new virtual and do-it-at-home programs – millions of people will be using apps and internet increasingly more and more..
- Doing keyword research to refine content strategy to meet user behavior – at the same time, businesses need to be sensitive and show the importance of empathy during this time.
We’re busy working for you and your clients!
We’ve been incredibly busy over the last few weeks, helping all of our clients manage their business’ announcements and websites’ changes, as they adjust to the new normal. We continue to support our clients as we always have, and we’re contemplating even adding more team members within the next few months, for there’s a growing demand for online services like ours, after all web traffic is soaring. Interested in a career in search engine marketing? Join our team.
We’re decentralized by nature so working from home is in our DNA
For your references, these are some of the online tools we use for communication, online scheduling and file sharing purposes:
- WhatsApp Message Us Now – need extra Help from HMA related to COVID-19 related efforts
- vCita Self-Service Appointment Scheduling – request a 15-minute complimentary consultation
- Zooom Video Conferencing – request a video conferencing with us
- Skype Business – we use this for internal communications between HMA-WebSA team members
- Slack – we use this too to set up some specific alerts and some communications with clients, and have recently created a channel called “covid-19” where you can follow up with our team specifically about tickets and requests related to COVID-19
- Box.com, Google Drive, and Dropbox to share files and collaboration between team members and clients
We’re fortunate to be an online service
Although our main office is located at Büro Midtown in Miami since October 1, 2014, the majority of our team members have worked from home since our inception and they continue to work from home now.
We don’t have physical branches or make deliveries. While our online work is strengthen by human interaction, and I love to meet my clients in person during monthly or quarterly meetings, the core of our business is online, the day-to-day operations run by the web. We send emails and online reports, set up virtual calls and conferences, and so on.
To recap, we wanted to reaffirm and strengthen our commitment to support your business with all of your online communication activities related to COVID-19, and feel free to read future updates from the team on our blog and Twitter handle @HispanicMarkets.
This shall pass soon. Until then, stay safe.
Sebastian Aroca, M.I.B.
President, Hispanic Market Advisors®
On Behalf Of Our Team