As Owner of Hispanic Market Advisors℠, I would like to thank clients for their business and trust, vendors for their continuous support, contractors and employees for their high-standard working spirit (not easy to keep it up in the SEO world at times), and competitors (silent partners) to keep us on our toes! 🙂
Now that 2013 is almost over, we’d love to take a quick look back at some of our accomplishments throughout 2013, and venture a glimpse into 2014. Some of the important topics on our blog from 2013 were around call marketing tools, content marketing, marketing in Spanish, English to Spanish website translations, and Spanish SEO techniques in general. Here are some of the most popular new posts from this year:
- Spanish SEO: Domain per language, subdomains or language folders? [Blog]
- 3 Pitfalls to Avoid When Translating a Site to Spanish [Moz]
- Allocating Marketing Budgets With Projections [MediaPost]
- Create-An-Article℠ Launches Article Writing Service for Spanish Marketing [CreateAnArticle]
- Sebastian Aroca From Hispanic Market Advisors to Moderate at LATISM13 “Latino SEM Strategies: Bringing Together PR, Blogging, and SEO” [Latism/Yahoo News]
- Hispanic Market Advisors Releases White Paper on Hispanic Online Marketing and Cross-Functional Teams [PRWeb]
- Hispanic Market Advisors℠ relocated its offices to 1101 Brickell Avenue, South Tower, 8th Floor [Website]
- Hispanicize 2013: SEO Strategies and Tactics for the Latino Market [Hispanicize]
- Sebastian Aroca Interview For Hispanic Entrepreneur [LatinVision]
- Entrevista a Sebastian Aroca experto en SEO – Blogs en Español [Romina Tibytt/ About.com]
This below is the Guardian of our inspired working community at Pipeline Brickell!
This below is one of our Hispanic Market Advisors Senior “Ghostwriters” working remotely!
Where are we headed in 2014?
Only time will tell, but I’m sure we’ll see more responsive web design websites built in, mobile marketing and high quality content development, and of course, more changes in the algorithm (Google Updates) 🙁
On behalf of all the Hispanic Market Advisors℠ team (and we are only a handful of inspired and passionate folks in 4 different countries!), we wish you happy holidays & a great 2014.
Posted by Sebastian Aroca