Latino SEM Strategies: Bringing Together PR, Blogging, and SEO: The Panel Discussion is Scheduled for Friday Sept 20 at 12:00pm at Waldorf Astoria, NYC
Latinos in Tech Innovation & Social Media (LATISM) 2013 National Conference will kick off on September 19th at Waldorf Astoria, New York City. The three-day conference (#LATISM13) will host professionals from all sections of the Business, Health, Technology, and Education industries. The conference schedule includes also sessions on blogging and search, one of them named Latino SEM Strategies: Bringing Together PR, Blogging, and SEO. The “Latino SEM Strategies” panel is scheduled for Friday September 20, 2013 at 12:00pm (duration: 1 hr.) at Basildon room, Waldorf Astoria, NYC. The panel will be moderated by Sebastian Aroca, Managing Partner of Hispanic Market Advisors®, Spanish SEO and Website Translations provider. The panel will include speakers Manny Santos, Director, Multicultural Sales, PR Newswire/MultiVu, and Romina Tibytt, Founder and Owner of Blog Mama XXI. The panel discussion will be divided in THREE (3) tracks: 1. CONTENT CREATION – Developing content that speaks to your audience 2. CUSTOMER ENGAGEMENT – Engaging your audience with a clear purpose 3. INTEGRATED MARKETING COMMUNICATIONS – Bringing new life to your marketing communications In this session, panelists will discuss:
- The Nexus between SEO, Social Media and Public Relations
- Marketing to Latinos and working with cross-functional teams
- The current state and future of search and Latino SEO/SEM
- Online video, multimedia production and broadcast PR
Some of the questions to be addressed are:
- Why is it so important for businesses to create an editorial calendar and content strategy?
- How to create engagement with your audience? What content to share and where?
- How social signals are evolving and affecting search rankings?
- Freshness is one of the 260 signals that algorithms use for search rankings. How often do we need to create blogs, articles, and press releases to stay relevant in people’s minds and search results?
- How bloggers and small business owners need to adapt to Google updates to avoid search penalties and nasty/scary messages from Google Webmaster tools?
- How to incorporate audio, video and multimedia production into your content marketing strategy?
- Is it possible to create content that goes viral?
Enjoy and be prepared to ask questions for the Q&A! To sign up for this session or register for the event, please visit http://sched.co/16cyPVY. For LATISM13 National Conference Speakers and Schedule, please visit http://latism13.sched.org/
About Hispanic Market Advisors®
Hispanic Market Advisors® is a boutique digital marketing agency focused on developing online Hispanic market-ready solutions, including English to Spanish translations and Latino SEO services, to aid companies of all sizes to reap the growth of the Latin American and US Hispanic markets. Visit www.hispanicmarketadvisors.com for more information.
CONTACT: Sebastian Aroca Hispanic Market Advisors (O) 305.677.0651 email@example.com