ChatGPT is a chatbot that uses natural language processing and GPT-3 technology, but how can it help with content marketing, SEO, social, and sales?
- It can help provide quick and accurate responses to customer inquiries
- It can help improve your customer support and engagement with your audience
- It can help generate AI-assisted content tailored to your specific audience
- It can help with writing SEO-friendly answers to frequently asked questions
- It can decrease your website’s bounce rate for SEO by offering navigation help from the get-go
- It can help increase session duration for SEO benefits
- It can help engage users in social media conversations
- It can help improve your social media ad performance and ROI
- It can help provide conversation prompts instantly, 24/7
- It can help recommend products and move shoppers down the funnel
- It can help generate and qualify leads
- It can boost customer satisfaction by a quarter and speed up response times by 300%
ChatGPT was initially released in November 30, 2022
ChatGPT is a multi-purpose tool that can help Latino businesses in various ways, including assisting in the development of content that is tailored to the specific interests and needs of their audience, making it more likely to grab their attention to take an action and/or drive engagement.
What happens if Microsoft buys ChatGTP?
As reported on January 10, 2023, Microsoft is in talks to invest $10 billion in OpenAI, the owner of ChatGTP. Here is a breakdown of how this investment by Microsoft could affect Google and the search engine business.
- ChatGTP may pose a threat to Google’s ad business, according to a former Google exec.
- Sridhar Ramaswamy told Bloomberg that ChatGPT offers a better search experience than Google (Source: BusinessInsider.com)
- Artificial intelligence may change the search landscape in a way that doesn’t benefit Google
- Certain tasks such as learning about topics, getting questions answered and finding information may migrate from being search-driven to being answered by AI-based tools
How will Google respond to this threat?
Google may be able to capitalize on this “scary good” trend and are also heavily invested in AI, but it appears that they have more to lose than gain because ChatGPT could change how people use web-based search engines, and Google is predictably using AI to improve search (as shown in quote below), not disrupt it.
I think on the AI front, we are still in very early innings. We’ve been very good about, as our research teams are making progress, bringing it into Search so pretty much transformer-based models, including BERT and MUM are in Search now. So it’s driven a massive improvement in Search quality and helped us extend the lead in quality over other products. Google CEO
How would ChatGPT help a Multicultural Agency or Latino Business?
Although ChatGPT has the potential to change the landscape, the technology has limitations that it is not trained on very recent data, has a bias towards English and isn’t necessarily logical in some of its responses.
In other words, if you own or work for a multicultural marketing agency or latino business and need to write content in Spanish or perform Spanish SEO tasks, ChatGPT may not be very helpful at this time for that, because although ChatGPT might be multilingual, the technology is still monocultural, learning about culture and values. But stay tuned, as this technology evolves and incorporates more use cases, including support in other languages such as Spanish.
Please share this post with your colleagues if you find it of value… and remember to apply the strategic use of SEO practices in your content marketing efforts to help establish your SEO-presence across the web.