Social Telenovelas that Preserve Our Latin Culture And Embrace Social Change
Internet usage shares are lowest among the Spanish dominant (63%), those who do not have a high school diploma (58%) and those ages 65 and older (33%), though only among older Hispanics is the share that goes online less than half.
- First of all, there is a hanger for high quality unique content that connects with Spanish-speaking consumers.
- Paralelly, brands are committed to do their part to help close the digital divide between Latinos and technology adoption
- Secondly, the growth of video on all kinds of Web sites is explosive and the viral effect, thanks to blogging and social media, is well documented.
- There’s a trend that goes to video production services that are innovative.
- At Hispanicize and LATISM events in the last few years, there was an emphasis placed on the need of production services that are innovative and that are able to connect brands with consumers in a powerful and effective way
- Thirdly, there are reports that show that companies that use rich media like videos see increased customer loyalty, stronger competitive positioning and higher-quality leads
It’s not news that TELENOVELAS are very effective with the Spanish-speaking communities in US and Latin American. Also worth noting that they are having great impact on facebook and social media in general.
This abstract proposes taking this engagement to the next level. How can? By offering a platform that allows powerful brands to create social telenovelas that can provide a value to the Hispanic community but also to position their brands in top of consumers’ minds.
Brands will hire our joint program to create their social telenovelas:
- To create revolutionary corporate social responsibility (CSR) programs
- To create a series of episodes to promote their Annual Gala, Annual Conference or other major annual or semi-annual events
- To create a series of educational video content that adds value to the target audience while creating brand awareness in the process (win-win)
How the process will take place:
- PRODUCTION: Video production company to produce the episodes, and episodes, and edit them in 10 websodios of 2 to 3 minutes each, based on a script provided by the Client (sponsor) or Hispanic Market Advisors. The actors will probably be 2 or 3 max to stay on lower end of budget.
- DISTRIBUTION: Hispanicize Wire will be our partner of choice for press release distribution. Radio diffusion partner to be determined choice for press release distribution and radio diffusion.
- MARKETING & SPONSORS RECRUITMENT: Hispanic Market Advisors℠ will market the program to powerful brands via search engine marketing techniques, and will spearhead the overall development process, integrating all pieces together.
Let us help you with the creation of powerful Social Telenovelas that portray your brand in a very innovative and effective way. Please contact us to discuss your project in detail.