Hispanic Market Advisors® is looking to fill 1 part-time (20 to 30 hours per week) position for an energetic and proactive marketing coordinator with a love of solving problems in a creative fast-paced environment. This person will collaborate with other team members (using collaborative tools such as Zoom, Trello, etc.) and act as a liaison between clients and co-workers to lead our clients to success. If you have a desire to work in the Latinx market with a specialized online marketing agency and advance your career in an entrepreneurial-like environment, KEEP READING!
As a Latinx Marketing Coordinator, you will be coordinating some aspects of the client-facing side of search engine marketing for our agency. Our clients decide to work with us for our expertise with the Hispanic market, so you must have experience with Hispanic marketing. Also, many of our clients prefer to speak in Spanish, so you must be fully bilingual (English and Spanish, both conversational and in writing) in order to excel in your job.
You will be involved in discussing strategy and website needs with the assigned clients, open tickets on their behalf in coordination with the Latinx account managers, and follow up with our in-house web support team to assure completion of tasks.
You will be also working with “other” hardcore WordPress enthusiasts in maintaining custom responsive themes, performing Gutenberg block and custom template development using Genesis frameworks. Knowledge of WordPress is not a must-have requirement but a big + plus differentiator if you have those responsive design and HTML/coding skills.
Given that another of our agency’s core competencies is Responsive Website Design, we expect you to be knowledgeable on this practice area so you can have meaningful conversations with the rest of the agency’s team and clients’ contacts. But not worries, we don’t expect you to be a senior WordPress developer, you can always hone your WordPress skills as we move along. Ten percent of your time will be allocated towards training and learning new skills through webinars.
Although our clients are from multiple industries, all of them share the same objective of connecting with the US Hispanic market and grow their businesses. Clients will largely consist of — but will not be limited to — small and mid-sized businesses such as insurance companies, and professionals such as immigration and personal injury lawyers.
Hispanic Market Advisors® is a boutique digital marketing agency connecting brands and professionals with Hispanic consumers. Our lean team is composed of a small number of people with complimentary skills who are 100% committed to an agreed purpose, goals, and approach for which we hold ourselves mutually accountable. Learn a bit about what we do here.
We expect you to have some level of expertise in the following areas:
- Search engine optimization (SEO), as it relates to the Latino market, including Spanish SEO, Spanish on-page SEO techniques, and conducting a keyword analysis for a Spanish Web site.
- Social media marketing (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter) to support SEO and lead generation efforts
- Content marketing and visual marketing, including short video development for Instagram, and images for banners and social media sharing
- And some occasional English to Spanish translations to support our HMA language team, when/if needed
This person must have a keen sense of project management, organization and attention to detail. Must also be willing to go above and beyond the call of duty for the client and deliver excellent service.
If this sounds like you, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Competitive salary, and bonuses
- Work-from-home 3 to 4 days/week, work at our office in Midtown Miami 1 to 2 days/week
- Business casual attire
- Learning environment where innovative ideas are given support and highly encouraged
- The right candidate will find opportunities for more responsibility and professional growth
This position has the inherent potential to grow into a full-time role with our company.
Successful candidates must have the following characteristics/qualifications:
- Eagerness to work closely with a portfolio of clients to develop unique digital marketing strategies with the Latinx market based on individual client needs and business goals
- Knowledge of email and SMS/MMS marketing best practices, including email newsletter list growth
- Experience with collecting and interpreting Websites’ visitor statistics and suggest recommendations and enhancements (in both design and functionality) based on findings/insights from automated weekly and monthly performance reports
- Ability to optimize various site elements, site structure, architecture, linking and content.
- Familiarity with HIPAA compliant sites on WordPress
- Should be able to use WordPress to facilitate changes, and monitor Google Analytics
- Have strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Credible, confident and articulate, with excellent communication skills.
- Proactive and highly organized, with strong time management, organization and planning skills.
- Results driven, able to meet tight deadlines and remain calm under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Attentive to details and able to take direction well and with accuracy.
- Ability to work in a team environment, and be a team player.
If you are looking for a challenge with an upbeat boutique digital marketing company in a fast-paced industry, an exciting atmosphere, and an entrepreneurial environment then apply today.
We wish you the best of luck in your job search!