Hispanic Market Advisors® is looking for an energetic and outgoing Digital Marketing Account Manager to assure excellence in our client-agency relations and lead our clients to success. If you have a desire to work in the Latinx market with a specialized online marketing agency and advance your career in an entrepreneurial-like environment, KEEP READING!
As an Account Manager, you will be on the client-facing side of search engine marketing for our agency. Our clients decide to work with us for our expertise with the Hispanic market, so you must have experience with Hispanic marketing. Also, many of our clients prefer to speak in Spanish, so you must be fully bilingual (English and Spanish) in order to excel in your job.
You will be involved in discussing strategy and website needs with the assigned clients, open tickets on their behalf, and follow up with our in-house web support team to assure completion of tasks.
Given that another of our agency’s core competencies is SEO, we expect you to be knowledgeable on this practice area so you can have meaningful conversations with the rest of the agency’s team and clients’ contacts. But not worries, we don’t expect you to be an SEO expert, you can always hone your skills as we move along. Ten percent of your time will be allocated towards training and learning new skills through webinars.
Although our clients are from multiple industries, all of them share the same objective of connecting with the US Hispanic market and grow their businesses. Clients will largely consist of — but will not be limited to — small and mid-sized businesses and professionals such as immigration and personal injury lawyers.
Hispanic Market Advisors® is a boutique digital marketing agency connecting brands and professionals with Hispanic consumers. Our lean team is composed of a small number of people with complimentary skills who are 100% committed to an agreed purpose, goals, and approach for which we hold ourselves mutually accountable. Learn a bit about what we do here.
You should have hands-on experience with analytics in the following areas:
- Search engine optimization (SEO), as it relates to the Latino market, including Spanish SEO, and link building.
- Conversion rate optimization (CRO), for improving conversion rates on clients’ websites.
- Social media marketing to support SEO and lead generation efforts
- Paid social advertising (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter)
- Content marketing, and some occasional English to Spanish translations
This person must have a keen sense of project management, organization and attention to detail. Must also be willing to go above and beyond the call of duty for the client and deliver excellent service.
If this sounds like you, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
- Competitive salary, and bonuses
- Work at our office in Midtown Miami, work-from-home allowed 2 days/week.
- Business casual attire
- Learning environment where innovative ideas are given support and highly encouraged
- The right candidate will find opportunities for more responsibility and professional growth
This position has the inherent potential to grow into a full-time role with our company.
Successful candidates must have the following characteristics/qualifications:
- Eagerness to work closely with a portfolio of clients to develop unique digital marketing strategies with the Latinx market based on individual client needs and business goals
- Knowledge of Latino SEO best practices
- Experience with collecting and interpreting Websites’ visitor statistics and suggest recommendations and enhancements based on findings/insights for the betterment of the campaigns
- Ability to optimize various site elements, site structure, architecture, linking and content.
- Should be able to use WordPress to facilitate changes, and monitor Google Analytics
- Have strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Credible, confident and articulate, with excellent communication skills.
- Proactive and highly organized, with strong time management, organization and planning skills.
- Results driven, able to meet tight deadlines and remain calm under pressure.
- Attentive to details and able to take direction well and with accuracy.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
If you are looking for a challenge with an upbeat boutique digital marketing company in a fast-paced industry, an exciting atmosphere, and an entrepreneurial environment then apply today.
We wish you the best of luck in your job search!