Simply Put, WordPress Is the Best CMS for SEO
WordPress has invariably been growing ever since his release in 2003. These below are some impressive milestones and unique characteristics:
- As of April 2019, WordPress was used by more than 60 million websites, including 33.6% of the top 10 million websites, according to Wikipedia sources.
- WordPress prides itself on being a ‘free software’ that is ‘open source’ to all users.
- Open source means you are free to modify and redistribute the source code under certain conditions.
- WordPress operates under a General Public License (GPL), an open source license that allows users to study, run, share, and modify the software.
- Individual installations of WordPress can be protected with security plugins such as Securi, services such as Cloudflare which helps prevent DDoS attacks, and premium hosting services such as WP Engine, which is the most reliable platform for WP.
- WordPress has a popular eCommerce plugin called WooCommerce; although we prefer to work with Shopify for store development.
- WordPress has a block editor named Gutenberg.
- WordPress has a five star privacy rating from the Electronic Frontier Foundation.
However, none of those are the top reasons behind our fond preference for WordPress.
The reasons that make WordPress stand out as a CMS for us is its efficiency for SEO, scalability, and multilingual availability.
Get in touch with us, and then decide.
Hispanic Market Advisors helps you connect with the online Latino market and expand your reach.
WordPress’ extreme efficiency for SEO:
- WordPress themes allow administrators to change the look and functionality of a WordPress website without altering the core code or site content.
- WordPress’ plugin architecture allows users to extend the features and functionality of a website or blog.
- WordPress’ super-powerful SEO plugins such as Yoast allows webmasters to add the META tags, canonical tags, Facebook and Twitter previews, breadcrumbs, xml sitemaps, and much more!
- WordPress features integrated link management; a search engine–friendly, clean permalink structure.
- WordPress posts can be edited in HTML, using the visual editor, or using one of a number of plugins that allow for a variety of customized editing features.
- Optimizing images for SEO is simple on WordPress.
- WordPress makes it easy to add Hreflang attributes that helps serve the right content to the right users.
- WordPress sites achieve faster loading times, when properly optimized, and run very smoothly on the Google Cloud.
- WordPress sites can use a Genesis Framework which is recognized for boosting SEO.
WordPress’ high scalability:
- WordPress websites can serve tens of thousands of logged-in users at a time and deliver hundreds of millions of monthly page views.
- WordPress sites can process page requests immediately and can produce lightning-quick results to search queries.
- With reliable web hosting services such as WP Engine, the task of implementing measures to increase scalability becomes much easier.
- WordPress allows a multisite environment which is a type of WordPress installation that allows you to create and manage a network of multiple websites from a single WordPress dashboard.
- With WordPress, you can map a custom domain to a subsite, allowing it to be accessed at a completely different URL than the Primary Domain.
- Speedy content turn-around.
- Auto-sharing features can help you send automatic site updates so that your audience can stay in touch and have an idea of whatever’s happening with your website and business.
WordPress’ multilingual features:
- WPML allows running fully multilingual websites with WordPress, making it easy to translate to other languages. Read: WordPress Multisite Vs. WPML Plug In
- WordPress Multilingual features can automatically redirect users to a language based on their region, or users can select their preferred language using a dropdown link.
- WordPress allows website owners and their webmasters to easily add a language switcher so visitors can toggle back from English to Spanish. Then, you can configure equivalent pages from custom fields.
Conclusion & Going Beyond Building Your WordPress Site
Efficiency for SEO, scalability, and multilingual availability are three essential non-negotiable characteristics for us. At Hispanic Market Advisors, we do the “impossible” every day — and miracles upon special request 😉 to help our clients gain web visibility to grow their businesses. Fortunately, WordPress CMS ensure us that your sites can be user- and SEO-friendly, secure, easy to manage while optimally scalable.
If you are not convinced that WordPress is the best CMS for long-term SEO success, we understand and we hope you the best with whatever alternative you find best for you. If you agree with us, however, keep in mind that after building your multilingual responsive WordPress site, you may want to consider some search engine development services by Hispanic Market Advisors® as your partnering agency so you can focus on what you do best which is running your business.
Leave a Reply