Hispanic Market Advisors® is looking to fill 1 part-time (20 hours per week) position for an Online Marketing Specialist who is knowledgeable in SEO for the Latino market, link building, local search and social media, Google Analytics, and other digital marketing strategies.
Hispanic Market Advisors® is a boutique digital marketing agency connecting brands and professionals with Hispanic consumers. Learn a bit about what we do here.
You should have hands-on experience with analytics in the following areas:
- Search engine optimization (SEO), as it relates to the Latino market, including Spanish SEO.
- Conversion rate optimization (CRO), for improving conversion rates on clients’ websites.
- Hispanic social media marketing to support social media manager
- Link building, content marketing, and paid search (PPC > AdWords)
This person must have a keen sense of project management, organization and attention to detail. Must also be willing to go above and beyond the call of duty for the client and deliver excellent service.
If this sounds like you, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Competitive salary, and profit sharing
- Work-from-Home, with in person meetings at our office one day a week.
- Business casual attire
- Learning environment where innovative ideas are given support
- The right candidate will find opportunities for more responsibility and professional growth
This position has the inherent potential to grow into a full-time role with our company.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Provide execution-based Hispanic Marketing strategies across a variety of digital spectrums
- Knowledge of Latino SEO and Link building methods and best practices
- Experience with collecting and interpreting site visitor statistics
- Ability to optimize various site elements, site structure, architecture, linking and content.
- Is preferably a Google Analytics Qualified Individual, with active certification
- Should be able to use WordPress to facilitate changes
- Have strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Credible, confident and articulate, with excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Proactive and highly organized, with strong time management, organization and planning skills.
- Results driven, able to meet tight deadlines and remain calm under pressure.
- Attentive to details and able to take direction well and with accuracy.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
You will be working remotely (home), with in person meetings at our office one day a week. Meeting location is Midtown Miami.
If you are looking for a challenge with an upbeat boutique digital marketing company in a fast-paced industry, an exciting atmosphere, and an entrepreneurial environment then apply today.
We wish you the best of luck in your job search!