English to Spanish Translation Services – English to Spanish Website Translations
Translate English to Spanish
Why translate English to Spanish? If the content of your Web site is written only in English and you’re looking to expand your business to reach the emerging US Hispanic audience and the Latin American communities in Central and South America, here are some reasons why Hispanic Market Advisors ® recommends that you have it written in Spanish as well:
- The cornerstone of most Hispanic digital strategies is a dedicated bilingual website.To reach the entire spectrum of US Hispanics, it’s best to use a combination of English and Spanish web properties. Besides Hispanics toggle between English and Spanish web content, so easy access between equivalent English and Spanish language websites enhances user experience and the company’s reputation.
- The U.S. Hispanic population is over 50 million. Hispanics account for more than half of US growth in past decade. According to the U.S. Census, Hispanics constituted 16 percent of the nation’s total population, as of July 1, 2009. In addition, there are approximately 4 million residents of Puerto Rico, a Caribbean U.S. territory. The projected U.S. Hispanic population for 2020 is 60 million. Spanish speakers worldwide: 411,631,985 (6.1% of world population)
- The purchasing power of Hispanics is still soaring – U.S. Hispanic purchasing power amounted to $951 billion in 2008, 8.9% of the total current U.S. purchasing power and project it to be 12% by 2015, according to the University of Georgia’s Selig Center for Economic Growth.
- Businesses are talking to Hispanics online. According to data from the 2010-2011 US Hispanic Social Media Guide, 23 million Hispanics are holding conversations online. Do you want to be part of the conversation?
- Hispanic Web buyers are an attractive community of loyal shoppers. Based on Forrester data, there are 7.6 million Hispanic Web buyers in the United States who each spend an average of approximately $1,200 online per year.
- The Hispanic population has a strong affinity for the use of the Internet. The Hispanic population uses the Internet for connecting with family and friends, sharing photos and files, and also, according to a Hispanic-American study conducted by Forrester Research, shopping for financial products.
- Spanish-preferred online segment is the fastest growing and easist to target. Twenty percent, or 6.5 million online Hispanics prefer and use the Spanish-language internet (comScore Media Metrix, 2011). Spanish speakers worldwide (139,849,651 Internet Users): 34% market penetration.
- Time spent online by Hispanics increased 6.9 percent in 2009. In a 2009 report from comScore, Inc., the total amount of time spent online by Hispanics increased 6.9 percent (3.9 times faster than the total U.S. online population), while total pages consumed grew 6 percent (3.6 times faster than the total U.S. population).
- Spanish-speaking Internet users growth outpacing the world average – The number of Spanish-speaking Internet users has grown 669.2% in the last nine years (2000-2009), according to InternetWorldStats.com. 56% of U.S. Hispanics speak Spanish only at home while 26% speak Spanish and English equally.
Download our online brochure (PDF: 33.9KB)
Disclaimer: Targeting to Hispanics is not equal to targeting in Spanish! However, targeting to Hispanic consumers should include Spanish SEM strategies, including Spanish SEO and paid search engine advertising.
Please complete now our Hispanic Market Advisors ® Contact Form to request a free quote on your Spanish website translation, and we will respond to you promptly.
Compare our English to Spanish translation services to other options
English to Spanish Translation – English Spanish Translations – Translating Your Marketing Material to Tap into the Hispanic Market
If you are interested on translating other marketing material such as success stories or newsletters content, please continue here to learn more about our Document Translation and Localization services.