SEO Success in Spanish [White Paper]
Spanish SEO can help you achieve SEO success in the Spanish language and make the Internet work for you.
Yes, I see. But how does it work?
First, you need to know that Spanish search engine optimization, known as Spanish SEO, is a process aimed at improving the volume and quality of traffic to a Spanish Web site from search engines via “natural” search results.
Executing a cost-effective Spanish SEO campaign can help you connect with the nation’s fastest growing community and expand your business. The topics of this white paper provides a snapshot on how to have SEO success in Spanish with a purpose of helping you grow your Web properties among the US Hispanic and Latin American markets:
- Introduction – helping you achieve SEO success in the Spanish-language and make the Internet work for you.
- Needs Analysis Statement – to increase traffic and seize new revenues with a Spanish-language site
- Spanish SEO Solution – to help your Spanish-language websites grow in an organic and exponential way
- Various benefits of Spanish SEO
- Implementation – choosing a strategic partner who understands your business needs, goals and objectives
- Measuring the ROI – Spanish Market – how to measure the ROI for Spanish-language sites
The information in this report confirms what many search engine marketers working with the Hispanic market have known for some time, and yet, for some this will help clarify some points as they embark in optimizing their Spanish-language web properties – searches in Spanish are growing fast so make some time and read it!
To access this 11-page report, please fill out this form below:
Articles & Blogs related to the Hispanic market
Articles & Blogs
Supporting a Spanish website is not as simple as hosting and direct translating through free services like Google Translate. This can be grossly inaccurate when marketing professional towards the Hispanic target audience. Creating a Spanish Website, whether it’s the result of an English to Spanish website translation, or a Spanish website created from scratch, should only be done if a company is operationally ready to support a Hispanic Online Initiative. Let’s view this infographic which […]